After making her mark in the world of music, Britney Spears marked her foray into the department of fragrance. But rather than using her name for promoting cheap numbers, she came up with her very own range of alluring aromas. Elizabeth Arden is the current manufacturer of these perfumes. We have collated a list of top 10 scents which can take women on an aromatic tour.
10 Best Britney Spears Perfumes
This love potion comes packed in an attractive case which is adorned with gorgeous Swarovski crystals. Fantasy can conjure magic on your senses with its sensual and gourmand aroma. It opens with top notes of golden quince, litchi and kiwi which melts into the provocative heart of white chocolate and jasmine before ending with the lingering aroma of musk, orris root and woods. This fragrance is inspired by the ability of love to overwhelm you especially when you are least expecting the same. Fantasy is ideal for being worn on those romantic dates with your special someone or every other occasion when you wish to hog the spotlight and make heads turn. All it takes is a single spritz to leave a long-lasting impression by provoking freshness.
- Has a captivating mix of sweet cupcake accord, ripe fruits, delicate flowers, orris root, creamy musk and sensual woods.
- Comes packed in a beautiful pink Swarovski crystal studded bottle.
- This fragrance is ideal for an everyday girl who wishes to radiate a mysterious aura.
- Sweet and warm fragrance which can be used both during summer and winter months.
- Has an extremely beautiful packaging.
- Ranks pretty high in the department of longevity.
- Hint of musk at its base notes make Fantasy a warm and cosy perfume.
- Seductive and charming fragrance which is perfect for hiking up your sex appeal.
- Aroma does not seem very unique.
- Can seem too girly at times which might not please elder women.
2. Midnight Fantasy
This perfume was targeted at the younger audience and ushers in an extremely fresh feel which can invigorate you to the core. You can trace plum, black cherry and exotic framboise in its top notes which slowly pave the path for a harmonious heart characterised by freesia, night orchid and iris. A dark and warm trail is left on by the lingering base notes of musk, amber and vanilla. This flirty aroma is ideal for a lady who wishes to be enticing and magnetic at the same time. Its sweet blend of floral and fruity notes comes off as both pleasing and alluring to the senses. Midnight Fantasy can serve you well throughout the year be it summer or winter months especially if you are in a fancy and flirty mood.
- Flirty fragrance which is perfect for an evening setting.
- Presents a lingering fragrance by blending in floral bouquets and fruits with musky accords.
- Comes packed in an enticing midnight blue carton which depicts an enchanted forest in the midnight.
- Fruity top notes make it ideal for being worn during summer months.
- Youthful and seductive smell which does not seem too overpowering.
- Comes in a gorgeous packaging.
- Lasts pretty well throughout the day.
- Needs just a few sprays for making a lasting impression.
- Fun and carefree fragrance which can be worn to all occasions.
- Has a yummy factor in it without coming off as overly sweet.
- Might not serve elder women well.
3. Private Show
This is the 20th fragrance from the exciting line-up of Britney Spears which was devised by drawing inspiration from the pop sensation’s love for white flowers, dulce de leche, dancing and iced coffee. The new and exciting notes of Private Show does a commendable job of setting it apart from its sister fragrances churned out in the Britney Spears line-up. The diamond-shaped bottle which houses this fragrance has a crystal pink top which can take you back to the world of enchanted forests, unicorns and beautiful princesses. The Private Show perfume smells a lot like an elaborate Starbucks coffee blend at the beginning. But you won’t find the warmth of an espresso drink or the bitter coffee note. Rather, you will be welcomed by the aroma of a sugary vanilla coffee mix wherein the aroma of vanilla appears to be stronger than coffee. The fresh top notes of nectarine, clementine and coffee with whipped cream paves the path for rich heart notes of sambac jasmine, white flowers of orange blossom and dulce de leche before drying down to luminous amber and sensual musk.
- Comes packed in a beautiful retro-inspired bottle which can serve as a perfect addition to your dresser.
- Does not have a synthetic smell which is common amongst most sweet scents.
- Lasts for about 4-5 hours on moisturized skin and needs reapplication thereafter.
- Has simple yet elegant packaging.
- Empowering and energizing fragrance which can help you make a solid first impression.
- Presents a modern gourmand of seductiveness and richness.
- Ideal for those special nights when you wish to go out with your bunch of girlfriends and let your hair down.
- Not meant for mature women.
- Does not last throughout the day.
This soft and lightly fruity fragrance was launched by Britney Spears in 2007 and has been delighting ladies ever since then. Compared to its peers, this aroma comes off as distinctively mature and combines floral and citrus notes to prepare its users for a pleasant experience. Believe comes packed in a triangular bottle having straight and sharp lines which clearly showcases the no-nonsense attitude of this fragrance which is ideal for ladies who wish to make their mark felt in every single field. The fragrance was marketed with the slogan, “The greatest freedom is to believe in yourself.” It opens with top notes of tangerine and guava which render a tropical twist to the same. Middle notes comprise of honeysuckle and linden blossom before melting into base notes of amber, sweet patchouli and praline which adds up to its depth and complexity for making Believe the perfect choice for being sported during summer and spring days.
- Inspirational fragrance having a sparkling blend of soft floral, exotic fruits and seductive amber.
- Green color fragrance which alludes a fresh feel.
- Scent can last for 5-6 hours provided you spray a decent amount of the same.
- Lightly fruity fragrance which is perfect for everyday use.
- Skin friendly fragrance having decent longevity.
- Can serve you well on all occasions.
- Suitable for women of all age groups.
- Sophisticated smelling perfume which does not seem overly floral or sweet.
- Packaging is not very travel friendly.
- Strong note of patchouli can seem polarising.
5. Cosmic Radiance
This floral fruity fragrance is meant for contemporary women who wish to sport a unique aroma. Cosmic Radiance was launched in 2011 by Britney Spears in collaboration with Elizabeth Arden. It is inspired by a star of a distant galaxy which shines brighter than all the other stars. The perfume opens with juicy and uplifting top notes of pear, orange and litchi before melting into heart notes of peony, jasmine, tuberose and gardenia and drying down to the warm base of amber, musk, creamy sandalwood and soft vanilla. Cosmic Radiance is a fresh new take on the original Radiance perfume which was launched by Britney Spears a few years back. The flamboyant successor arrives in a similar looking falcon having pink and turquoise surfaces but substantially different ingredients. This sweet and versatile perfume can serve you well whether you are preparing for an important office seminar or planning for a night out with friends.
- Ideal for being worn during fall or winter months.
- Comes packed in a black and glittery transparent falcon which looks a lot like chunky gems.
- A dash of pink around the neckline adds to its femininity and elegance.
- Has strong sillage.
- Fruitier and less floral in comparison to the original Radiance.
- Cheery and uplifting scent which can suffice women of all age groups.
- Opens with citrus notes which can invigorate you to the core.
- Settles down to a smooth and warm aroma comprising of wood, vanilla and amber which lingers as a sensual feel.
- Comes packed in a beautiful glass falcon.
- Has medium longevity.
- The smell might seem a bit synthetic.
Curious is a bright and effervescent fragrance which is ideal for romantic, mischievous and independent ladies who don’t like to seek out anyone’s permission before doing what their heart wants. This fragrance was launched in 2004 by Britney Spears for marking her first every partnership with Coty Inc. and became an instant hit amongst ladies of all age groups. It is similar to Radiance in terms of its musky white floral aroma but marks its individuality with a richer heart of jasmine and tuberose which feels more sophisticated. Curious opens with notes of mouth-watering pear, fresh lotus and magnolia. Its intensive floral heart encompasses our senses in the fragrances of jasmine, tuberose and pink cyclamen before drying down to the sensual base of vanilla, musk and precious woods. This airy, light and dazzling perfume will make sure that all eyes rest on you wherever you go. Just one spray is enough to transform you into the best dressed woman whether you are preparing for a romantic dinner date or a busy day at work. This best-selling number by Britney has garnered rave reviews from women around the globe who have been completely smitten by its alluring smell.
- Sensual and long-lasting fragrance.
- Does not come off as too heavy but still holds a certain seductive and charming quality.
- Ideal for ladies who wish to own a Britney fragrance which lacks sweet gourmand scents.
- Floral perfume having a juicy pear note which renders a sucrose scent.
- Has an extremely intriguing essence just like its nomenclature.
- Its white flower base is serenaded with vanilla and musk nuances.
- Dries down to a soft and musky base.
- Comes packed in a light turquoise container with small pink hearts dangling from a chain hung around its neck.
- Has pretty high longevity.
- Has good sillage.
- Recognizable scent which strikes the right balance between sweetness and freshness.
- Magnolia note might seem overpowering at times.
This floral fruity perfume comes packed in a bejewelled square bottle which radiates a Las Vegas like aura with its glitz and glamour. Pop star Britney Spears came up with this perfume back in September 2010 and it has been winning hearts ever since then. This ninth fragrance by Britney comes off as a feminine blend of delicate flower petals, red berries and soft musk which is packed in a glass flacon decorated with fake rhinestones. This fragrance was created under the patronage of renowned brand Elizabeth Arden and is available in 50 and 100ml versions.
- Beautiful floral fragrance which ideal for being worn during summer months.
- Lasts pretty long to keep your back throughout the day.
- Sophisticated smelling perfume which can help you make your mark.
- Comes packed in a beautiful case.
- The signature notes of Elizabeth Arden can be smelled distinctively.
- Presents a beautiful symphony of jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose, iris, berries and musk.
- Girly floral scent which can flatter women of all age groups.
- Wins brownie points for the stellar packaging featuring carved rhinestones.
- Sillage is very strong.
- Perfect for women who love floral and sweet aroma.
- Might not suit you well during winter months.
8. Island Fantasy
This is one of the newest addition to the range of Britney Spears perfumes and was launched in April 2013. Island Fantasy packs in all the goodness which you can expect out of a tropical fragrance and strikes the right cord of harmony between floral and fruity notes. It opens with the top notes of succulent clementine,bright citruses,tangy red berries, honeyed mandarin orange and summery watermelon which can intoxicate you with its alluring fragrance. This is followed by heart notes of powdery violet, airy jasmine and refreshing freesia which ultimately settles down to the warming base notes of vanilla-nuanced sugar cane and musk to sign off with a comforting and cosy finish. Island fantasy seems as sweet as the tropical breeze and refreshes its wearers with a juicy aroma which lingers for long.
- Perfect for the confident lady who likes to showcase her soft and feminine side.
- Ideal for being worn during daytime while dressing up for casual as well as professional gatherings.
- Dries down to soft sugar cane smell with a hint of berry and clean citrus.
- Can serve you well during spring and summer days.
- Has a light, refreshing and aquatic smell.
- Comes beautifully packed in an enchanting falcon.
- Sillage seems moderate during the first few minutes and slowly blends with the skin scent.
- Longevity is also not up to the mark.
9. Maui Fantasy
This is one such perfume which can teleport you to the tropical paradise of Hawaii from the very first spritz as you bask in the serene smell of cool see breeze tickling your face. Maui Fantasy can thus be your ticket to capture the enticing tropical blend of this sensual island without actually scheduling your next holiday there. This playful scent is anchored to its core by the beautiful blend of succulent fruits and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This fragrance released in 2016 by the millennial pop star opens with the top notes of bird of paradise flower, pink grapefruit and passion fruit. This is followed by heart accords of vibrant orange blossom, hibiscus petals,tiare flower and cyclamen before signing off with base notes of vanilla, coconut and white amber.
- Bright & tropical fragrance which can freshen you up while making you feel nostalgic about your last tropical vacation.
- Can bloom beautifully in summer heat.
- Comes packed in a pale blue frosted bottle emblazoned with a tropical flower.
- All of its accords blend in beautifully.
- Can cater to women of all ages.
- Ideal for being used while out in the sun.
- It is not a very unique perfume.
10. Hidden Fantasy
Your search for a fruity fragrance having a gourmand note ends with the Hidden Fantasy which was launched back in 2008. It begins with top notes of tangerine, sweet orange, verbena and grapefruit blossoms before evolving into the mid-notes of sambac jasmine, stargazer lily and sensual clove. It finally concludes with the warm base notes of amber, Mexican vanilla, sandalwood and jacaranda.
- Inspired by Britney’s love for vanilla, white flowers and luscious desserts.
- Comes packed in a cherry-red bottle which stands out as a symbol of love, femininity and warmth.
- Filled with floral and fruity accords.
- Well blended and beautifully balanced perfume.
- Comes packed in a dark carmine falcon which is studded with small protruding dots which mimic jewels.
- It is a very mature fragrance which can boost up your sex appeal in no time.
- Longevity is not much.
Britney Spears was the ultimate crush of the millennium and whatever she touched turned gold. The same also happened with her perfume line which made women go berserk as they started queueing to the shops for getting their hands on these intoxicating numbers.