Don’t we all dig men who both look and smell good at the same time? Well, a good look is something you are born with. But in the department of aroma, there is Hugo Boss to set the stage for you. The German fashion and lifestyle house of Hugo Boss have been around since 1924. Its aromatic line having a moderate price tag is bringing luxury within the affordability parameter of middle-class men. Today we are going to take a look at the five best Hugo Boss colognes which can shower you with the adulteration of the fairer sex in no time.
Best Hugo Boss Cologne For Men in 2020
This Hugo Boss cologne was launched back in July 2010 for that ambitious young man who likes taking new challenges and setting new milestones. The scent by Hugo Boss begins with notes of birch tree and lavender which paves the path for heart notes which will remind you of African violet. It all melts down to the warm base notes of sensual musk and woody Louro Amarelo tree. In spite of ranking pretty high in the department of project, the best Hugo Boss cologne has average longevity. Whether you are thinking of going on a night out with your bunch of buddies or simply attending an office seminar, the Boss bottled cologne can cater to your varied requirements in the best possible manner.
- It keeps on encompassing your senses over a span of around six hours after which the Boss Bottled Night starts fading slowly.
- It is impossible to pin down this versatile fragrance to any particular season as it can serve you well during multiple weather situations.
- The embossed letters atop the bottle symbolize the smoothness of seduction and raw masculinity.
- Its dark blue base slowly fades into a completely black body and cap thus reminding you of the late afternoon which slowly fades away into the evening.
- You are bound to evoke raw sex appeal after spraying on this hypnotizing fragrance which comes bottled in a midnight-hued bottle.
- Comes packed in a sexy and stylish bottle.
- Elegant smell which is bound to lure in the lovely ladies.
- Might seem a tad too strong.
This limited-edition perfume for men comes in a stunning silver spherical bottle with orange accents. Its masculine aroma offers the beautiful blend of citrus and fizzy orange which accompanies its top notes. This paves the path for masculine heart notes of nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom which can set the stage for your overt sexuality after the light citrus opening. Thus, if you are on the lookout for a perfume which can impress the ladies, then you simply can’t go wrong with the In Motion EDT. It ranks pretty high in terms of longevity thus making it the ideal choice for men who wish to smell good throughout the day without having to re-apply the fragrance every now and then.
- It is advisable to earmark this perfume strictly against fall and early spring season as it gets lacklustre during summer months.
- You can sport the best Hugo Boss cologne both during a night out as well as a casual brunch.
- The moderate projection of this Hugo Boss classic cologne can announce its arrival in a subtle fashion without coming off as too overbearing.
- This sensual scent is ideal for the happy man who believes in his own possibilities and finds pleasure in competition.
- This versatile Hugo Boss orange cologne ends with the base notes of woody scents and musk.
- Comes with an affordable price tag.
- Minimalistic bottle design makes it travel friendly.
- Citrus scent might not serve everyone equally well.
This highly popular perfume belonging to the Hugo Boss franchisee can serve you well during casual hangouts. This timeless cologne was launched in 1999 and has since then served men of all age groups pretty well. The moderately priced Hugo Boss men’s cologne, opens with fruity and fresh top notes of citrus and apple which gets perfectly balanced by a spicy and floral heart which reminds us of warm cinnamon, pelargonium and cloves. The masculine base notes of vetiver, sandalwood and precious cedar keeps on lingering for long to refresh and revitalize you to the core. It also prevents the fragrance from coming off as excessively sweet or straying into the women’s fragrance category.
- The moderately priced fragrance delivers a power packed performance which can easily cater to a variety of occasions.
- Fruity top notes get perfectly balanced by a spicy heart.
- Base notes can mask you in an aura of raw masculinity with hints of sandalwood, cedar and vetiver.
- Can last pretty long to keep your back throughout the day.
- Leaves an incredible trail of woody and vanilla which can rejuvenate your senses.
- Feels juicy and invigorating at the same time.
- Citric perfumes get adequately balanced by the sensuality of spices.
- Cannot be earmarked against a specific age group.
- Does not project much.
This Oriental Spicy boss men’s cologne was created by Beatrice Piquet and Alain Astori back in 1999. The retro perfume starts off with the top notes of ginger, orange, lemon, grapefruit and lime which is closely followed by the middle notes of cypress, mahogany, geranium, sage and cardamom. This creates the ultimate stage for the warm base notes of benzoin, patchouli, cedar, vanilla and vetiver to mesmerise your senses and teleport you to a world of fantasies. This Hugo Boss cologne comes packed in a slender and transparent dark blue vial which radiates the unknown mysteries of inviting night-time. Its silver lid gracefully complements this perfume which makes its mark with the alluring blend of citrusy fresh and spicy wood aroma.
- Ideal for being worn on casual night outs as well as parties.
- Retro perfume which comes with a citrus underlying tone.
- Vanilla blends in with green notes for turning it into an oriental fragrance.
- Comes bottled in the form of a cocktail shaker for drawing reference to jubilant night life of young men.
- Unique fragrance which can definitely help you in standing out from the crowd.
- Can be worn both during day and night.
- Stays on for about 10 hours thus keeping you buffered from the requirement of frequent application.
- Smells quite strong initially.
Although the Just Different perfume from the house of Hugo Boss is essentially marketed as a night-time fragrance, you can sport it with ease throughout the day. It is meant for the man who doesn’t falter under the generic expectations of society by being a class apart from his peers. Whether you are going for a party night or to attend an office seminar, this perfume can serve you well in all cases if you are confident about carrying it with panache. The top notes of mint and Granny smith apple can revitalize you to the core thus paving the path for spicy heart notes of basil, freesia and coriander. This beautiful symphony ends with the lingering aroma of labdanum, olibanum, patchouli and cashmeran thus helping you in standing out of your colleagues and friends.
- Boss cologne for menhas a synthetic opening which after sometime gets dominated by the fragrance of basil and mint.
- Has moderate projection and longevity.
- Fruity sweetness does not lose out in its masculinity.
- Well balanced fragrance which doesn’t come off as overtly bitter or sweet.
- One of a kind scent which can easily set you apart from your peers.
- It becomes super easy to carry around the cologne with its strap-on bottle cap.
- Vibrant perfume having a cool twist.
- Might not cater to the requirements of men on the lookout for traditional aromas.
This iconic fragrance from the house of Hugo Boss is meant for the modern-day man who doesn’t think twice before taking risks or pushing boundaries. If you are on the lookout for a fragrance which can blend in the best of suave and sexy charisma, then the Hugo Boss MAN can serve as your ideal choice. This all-time classic delights with well blended notes of herbs, green apple as well as woody forest aromas such as pine. You can spray it on after your morning shower and whenever you require that extra dash of freshness throughout the day. The strapped-on bottle cap of its clear blue bottle makes carrying the cologne an extremely easy affair. You can spray it on your wrists and neck for boosting up your confidence and saying help to new possibilities of life.
- Ideal for the man who likes to lead his life on his own rules.
- Can boost up your confidence meter to a whole new level by opening up fresh possibilities ahead of you.
- Intensity of the fragrance can be accentuated by spraying the same on pulse points such as biceps, torso, neck etc.
- Cap strap assists in its portability.
- Comes packed in a premium looking flask-shaped glass bottle.
- Classic perfume which can serve you well in almost all occasions.
- You might come across loads of people sporting the same fragrance.
Although cologne is usually perceived as an essential accessory which can help people smell good, it also serves as a source of stimulation and inspiration at times. ICED cologne from the house of Hugo Boss is one such fragrance which can assist you with the achievement of this goal. Maybe this is why this cologne is being branded as a “wave of icy freshness and energy,” by Hugo Boss. Once you sniff the same, it would be hard to say otherwise. Everything about this cologne seems uber cool ranging from its blast of iced mint aroma to shiny silver body. Its top notes constitute of both sweet as well as fresh iced mint which is closely followed by heart notes of wild tea, bitter orange and juniper before blending into the base note of vetiver.
- Cooling and refreshing hugo boss cologne which never fails to invigorate you to the core.
- Comes packed in a sleek chrome falcon.
- Can last for pretty long whether you use it during day or night.
- Woody aroma which basks you in icy freshness.
- Green and woody character of Indian vetiver root is featured in its base note.
- Has a sleek bottle design which is bound to attract compliments from your partner.
- Strap-on bottle cap assists with its transportation.
- Can seem too light for special occasions.
Conclusion: Best Hugo Boss Cologne
Since the date of its incubation, Hugo Boss has come up with around 81 different variants of fragrances meant for both the genders. The high-end colognes offered by this vintage fashion house brings along a strictly European flair which never fails to flatter you as well as those around you. It is also one of the foremost choices of young men due to the citrus and neutral aroma emitted by most of its offerings. The best thing about Hugo Boss colognes is that it blends in easily with most of the situations without masking you in over-the-top aromas. It can thus serve as your go-to-choice for both day and night events.