Good looks can pass, but it is impossible for a woman to resist a man who smells good. Such is the power of our olfactory nerves that it can set the adrenaline raging amongst feisty ladies from the very first gasp of an alluring aroma. Today we are going to take you through six of the best everyday colognes which can make your simply irresistible for the opposite sex. Whether it is a date night or simply an office presentation, make your mark wearing our top picks and bask in the obvious adulteration.
Best Everyday Cologne For Men
This masculine flagbearer of YSL marked its entry into the world of fragrances back in 2009. The contrasting flavours of this perfume come packed in a glass transparent falcon which radiates a premium aura. It majestically blends in the earthy overtones of cedar along with sensual and spicy undertones of couramin and cardamom. Vetiver and cumin in the base guarantee an elegant as well as sensual closure. It tells the story of bold sensuality, intensity and seduction which falls halfway in between complete abandonment and self-restraint. This cologne is based on three pairs of contrasting notes which respond and resonate to each other. The foremost tension can be seen in between fresh and zesty bergamot with spicy and incisive cardamom. The second contrast is created between the refined and delicate notes of lavender and woody notes of cedar. A mysterious dry down is created by the third contrast between mellow coumarin and woody vetiver to impart a sensual finish.
- Light yet luxurious perfume.
- Comes loaded with delightful tensions and contrasts.
- An opulent and elegant closure is guaranteed by the dual forces of vetiver and cumin.
- Ideal for being worn on those cozy romantic nights spent with your beloved.
- Has a syrupy citrus opening.
- Projects well
- Dries down to an excellent smell
This alluring fragrance oozes out a seductive and masculine charm with sheer confidence. The Carolina Herrera fragrance line drew inspiration from the vitality of New York City. Its manufacturers have tried to blend in the same in a stylish bottle which is meant for the urban guy of modern times. This mild yet provocative scent can serve as the perfect choice for men who do not wish to come off as too overbearing. Masculine top notes of grapefruit and spices are closely followed by the beating tones of gardenia and ginger in the heart. This ultimately announces the arrival of sensual base note comprising musk and sandalwood. 212 By Carolina Herrera creates a blissful symphony between floral, woody and musk notes for delivering everyday sophistication whether at work or play.
- The originality of ginger and pepper, as well as spirituality of incense, gets highlighted by its prominent cool gardenia notes.
- The cologne’s masculinity is brought about by the sensuality of gaiac and personality of sandalwood.
- Comes packed in a stylishly designed bottle.
- A sense of strength, solidity, and quality is tagged along every time you open and close the bottle.
- mesmerizerise your senses without being too overpowering.
This invigorating perfume comes packed in a flashy golden bottle which stands out as the brain child of its creator PacoRabanne. He was a stern believer of the fact that gold carries a seductive charm and has never failed to mesmerise people across various religions and civilizations. The golden nuances of this bottle thus stand out as a mark of luxury, wealth and power. It expertly blends together the woodsy and leather overtones along with peppermint and mandarin undertones to set the stage for a head-turning aroma. This arresting alchemy serves as the ultimate expression of every man’s fantasies. A multifaceted signature of masculinity is created by the inviting freshness of grapefruit which slowly encompasses your senses with intermingling essences. The house of PacoRabanne appointed world renowned industrial designer NoéDuchaufour-Lawrance for creating the iconic bottle. The “Wild West” type design of this bottle is built by drawing reference from a breath-taking bar of gold.
- Does not seem too overpowering as it creates velvety harmony with its alluring base notes.
- Exudes the intelligent and self-assured spirit of modern day men.
- Comes shaped as a gold bar which can easily captivate the gaze of envious eyes.
- Represents the luxury, power and durability of men.
- Can last for pretty long thus buffering you from frequent requirements of re-application.
This sensual and stimulating aroma opens with an invigorating splash of neroli, Calabrian bergamot and green tangerine. It was created out of Armani’s love for Pantellerie where he went for vacation only to get bemused by the beauty of that place. Its composition marks a serene harmony between salty and sweet notes of sea water along with nuances of sunny warmth which can easily bring back memories of the laidback summers spent on the beach. A heavily aromatic rosemary entwines with bitter citrus and pellucid hedione which ultimately gets softened into a woody base lingering as a musky trail. This contemporary expression of masculinity comes off as transparent and lightweight. It does not strongly smell of cologne and is best described as a flirty aquatic fragrance with fresh and clean marine notes.
- Opens with a burst of neroli, Calabrian bergamot and green tangerine.
- A deep masculine aroma is rendered by the unique blend of rosemary, jasmine petals, warm Indonesian patchouli and fruity persimmon in its middle and base notes.
- Fresh perfume which can cater to both day and night time usage during summer months.
- Tempting perfume which stays on for pretty long.
- Crisp notes of citrus get tempered down by woods and aquatics.
- Perfectly balanced scent which feels refreshing.
- Projection is weak.
This sensual Mediterranean fragrance can convey the strength and charisma of modern men from the very first whiff. The original Versace Man carried a Latino vibe courtesy its tobacco notes. The Eau Fraiche however spins a completely different story with rosewood, lemon and bergamot top notes. This is followed by the heart notes of tarragon, cedar, pepper and sage which ultimate settles down into warm base notes of saffron, amber and musk. Olivier Cresp is the nose behind this rich fragrance which stands out with its woody base notes. It has been designed with various energetic and refreshing notes and delights everyone with its transformation from an aquatic fragrance to a herbal woody one. The longevity of the Versace Man Eau Fraiche varies in accordance with the weather and amount applied.
- Comes off as a subtly sexy version of its original rendition.
- Meant for the modern day man whose source of strength is his indomitable spirit.
- A skin-deep sensation is delivered by the irresistible trail of amber, musk and Sycamore wood.
- Spicy base notes make it ideal for being worn during summer months.
- Ideal for people who are on the lookout for citrus based colognes.
- Highly affordable scent.
- Radiates a light yet invigorating aroma.
- Longevity is not up to the mark.
This luminous aquatic fragrance stands out as the original exploration of the aquatic realm. It is dedicated to the free-spirited man having a vibrant personality. This perfume draws its core strength from ocean waves which is gradually joined by a subtle cedarwood undertone and fruity floral notes. Spraying on theBvlgariAqva Marine Pour Homme feels like running past a small-town beach during an overcast sunny day when a lovely breeze ushers in citrusy hints along with white florals which seamlessly blends in with the aroma of salty sea.
- Initial burst fills up your senses with an aroma of neroli and grapefruit.
- A sour citrus smell can be felt throughout the life of the fragrance.
- Becomes a mixture of sea-weed, grapefruit and aquatic notes after drying down.
- A dash of masculinity is delivered by the sea-weed note whereas sweet grapefruit adds in subtle femininity.
- Sweet salty grapefruit notes make it wearable during night whereas aquatic notes make it the ideal option for day time wear.
- Light, crisp and fresh perfume.
- Has pretty good longevit
- Gets a bit synthetic during dry down.
Best Everyday Cologne For Men: Conclusion
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to make your mark be it at an office seminar or a causal brunch with colleagues. You are bound to evolve into the center of attraction from the moment you step inside the room smelling divine. Just level up your confidence and be ready to win hearts and slay your trolls like an absolute boss.