Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, the founders of D&G met for the first time in Milan and bonded instantly over their common passion for baroque style. They became a household name by 1985 and asserted themselves in the cut-throat competition of fashion industry. This Italian designer house has bestowed a large amount of elegance and class to the world of fashion. Apart from garments and accessories, Dolce & Gabbana has also evolved into a highly competitive and recognized perfume brand over a global platform. The best thing about its colognes is the aura of mystery which surrounds its intoxicating aroma thus helping you in catching the attention of others easily. The versatile offerings of Dolce & Gabbana have something for everyone andradiates a sense of masculinity and class. The fresh colognes of D&G are ideal for both the everyday gentleman and even the athletic joe.
Best Dolce And Gabbana Cologne For Men
The One Sport by Dolce & Gabbana can bring out your inner gladiator by offering a fresh and long-lasting aroma which can perk you up to the core. This 2012 cologne opens with woody rosemary blended with the aquatic brightness of clean water notes which is reminiscent of the warm Mediterranean Sea. You can trace cardamom and sequoia wood at its heart which tags along raw energy before paving the path for the base notes of patchouli and musk. You can easily wear this cologne to the big game or even the gym and marvel at how you edge past your competition. It can complement you marvellously during both spring and summer season as it generates fresh and warm tonalities. Its soft trail matches very well with this cologne’s carefree style and is backed by moderate longevity for lingering on your skin over a long span of time. Whether you are a man having a penchant for flirting or a lady’s guy who is trying to pick up the hottest girl in the club, this cologne can serve you perfectly. Its blissful aroma will make it impossible for the opposite gender to resist your charm by boosting up your confidence.
- Ideal for undertaking outdoor activities and even romantic dates.
- Features an unexpected opening of rosemary which tags along an aquatic accord.
- Its brisk aquatic notes are rounded down by the rich flavour of rosemary which is truly captivating.
- The sequoia note releases the energy of this cologne into a contemplative and laid-back profile.
- Base notes of musk and patchouli add a sublime polish and confidence to this cologne.
- Extremely pleasant cologne having fresh top and heart notes.
- Fantastic after-gym cologne option.
- Has poor sillage.
Light Blue Pour Homme from the house of Dolce & Gabbana has evolved into an iconic and instantly recognizable cologne coupled with its clean profile and fresh feel. The excellent blend of chilled citrus, woods and aromatic spices offered by this cologne stands out as the time-honoured blueprint in the world of classic men’s fragrances. The Light Blue Pour Homme starts off with brisk top notes of mandarin, bergamot, juniper and frozen grapefruit. A sweet and rounded texture is rendered by the mandarin note to the bright bitterness of bergamot, juniper and grapefruit which further accentuates the complexity of the blend. It takes some time before the heart notes encapsulate your senses with a tinge of Szechuan pepper. However, rosemary draws away the heat from pepper. You can also make out a subtle dash of rosewood hovering under the intense spices for rounding them out properly. The Light Blue Pour Homme offers a complementary blend of a creamy-smooth tone with spicy or bitter notes to captivate your senses with that gentlemanly shine. Its intrinsic balance also makes it seem very engaging on the skin.
- This cologne was created by the designer duo by drawing inspiration from Italy as well as the sensuality of Mediterranean Sea.
- Its entails a blend of virile woods along with citrus notes.
- It has been specially curated to suffice men coming from all backgrounds in a perfect manner.
- Ideally for being used during daytime of spring and summer months.
- It is meant for the modern and sensual man who likes to take care of himself.
- Bright scent which is ideal for summer months.
- Has an extremely fresh scent profile which can invigorate you to the core.
- Has weak longevity.
Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana is an all-time classic developed a decade ago to make women go crazy with desires. This traditional men’s cologne starts with a citrusy mix of orange, bergamot, mandarin and lemon which gets further accentuated by light neroli for a zesty flair. The top notes last for pretty long so that you can enjoy its perky appeal before its starts fading out to welcome the aromatic heart of sage, lavender, cardamom, tarragon and pepper. The light and clean heart crackles up with spicy bravado as its transitions to the sharp bite of pepper and cardamom from the powdery freshness of lavender. Dolce & Gabbana’s Pour Homme needs to be tried out by everyone who is new to the world of cologne as it delights with its well balanced and utterly engrossing aroma. It dries down to a mix of cedar, sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, tobacco, iris and coumarin. Sumptuous and creamy sweet tones are offered by tonka and sandalwood which balances the dry attack of rich tobacco and hay-like coumarin. All of its notes blend with subtle integrity by allowing each single one to retain its shine while adding to the character of the cologne as a whole.
- Truly masculine and classic cologne which works well in almost all occasions.
- Spicy scent can ooze out your confidence and sex appeal at the same time.
- Has created a niche for itself from the time of its introduction back in 1994.
- Ranks high in the department of longevity.
- Warm tobacco base makes it a favorite of several celebrities who have endorsed the brand previously.
- Encompasses the notes of nutmeg, lavender and pepper which gets further accentuated by sandalwood highlights.
- Has very good longevity.
- Might smell a bit overpowering at times.
From the very first spray, The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana can fill up your senses with various forms of olfactory wonders. Be it spicy, sweet, dense or oriental, The One can serve it all in a premium glass vial. Nose-crinkling spice imparts a delicious flair to this cologne and stays tightly wound in its center without losing its force or drive. It opens with top notes of muscular coriander, hazy grapefruit and sheer basil which sets the stage for a regal heart of cardamom, ginger and orange blossom. The aromatic heart of this cologne brings along embraceable warmth. While the orange blossom and ginger stands out, the spiky rasp of cardamom ushers in a floral feel to this cologne along with the tart bite of ginger. Olivier Polge is the nose behind this cologne and has beautifully displayed his absolute mastery of blending and trademark subtlety of texture with The One. It dries down to ambergris, cedar and tobacco to showcase the intricate interdependence of its three base notes. The brightness of cedar gets toned down and matched on equitably with the leafy aroma of tobacco whose humidity takes over everything else. All the remaining cracks get filled in smoothly by ambergris to ensure a seamless transition to damp tobacco from the dry woods.
- Should be tried out by everyone who thinks that oriental colognes are too loud and spicy to wear.
- Complex tapestry of spices has been fine-tuned to come up with a soft cologne.
- Can be worn throughout the year without overpowering others.
- Eludes a lovable warmth which comes off as very attractive and comfortable.
- Guarantees sheer confidence which gets contrasted with golden sweetness.
- Blends together various tobacco and spice notes.
- Sweet scent having decent sillage.
- Longevity is not upto the mark.
Best Dolce And Gabbana Cologne For Men: Conclusion
Dolce & Gabbana have evolved into a global favorite with their unmatched quality. Both men and women wish to appear refined, look sexy and smell good in the contemporary world and D&G can help you in nailing the same. The superb popularity of this brand has led to various well-known celebrities in endorsing the same and even emerging as the hot pick of the rich and famous.