The German shoe and athletic apparel brand of Adidas was established by Adolph “Adi” Dassler in 1948. Adidas partnered up with Coty for coming up with a line of fragrances in 1985. They gained record success amongst the male population which lead to its growing demand in more than 82 countries on a global scale. Today we are going to take a look at 7 best Adidas colognes which can flatter your personality and bring you to the spotlight almost instantaneously.
Which Adidas Cologne Smells The Best?
Best Adidas Cologne For Men
Face whatever challenge comes in you way and emerge as a true victor in every possible scenario coupled with the Adidas Blue Challenge which has already garnered a thorough fan following for itself. This citrusy fragrance was released in 1997 for encompassing our senses with the beautiful blend of floral, herbal and citrus notes. It starts off with top notes of lavender, mandarin orange, lemon and citrus which leads to the aromatic heart of geranium, juniper, rose, jasmine and pine tree. You can trace vetiver and moss at its base notes which creates a masculine aroma for adding up to your level of confidence.
- Blends in floral notes with citrus ones.
- Modern and sporty fragrance which is perfect for daytime use.
- Fresh cologne which can serve you well while engaging in outdoor sports.
- Can last pretty long on the skin.
- Has moss and vetiver in the base notes for adding to your masculinity.
- Citrusy fragrance which can revitalize you to the core.
- Longevity is pretty high thus keeping your back throughout the day.
- Projection diminishes substantially from being sprayed on for the first time.
This sporty cologne can serve as the perfect choice for men courtesy its green apple and mandarin notes. In spite of being subtle, it guarantees a pleasant experience by helping you stand out with your sheer charisma. The affordable price tag of the Adidas Deep Energy makes it ideal for being worn as an everyday cologne. The additional bit of spice imparts a comforting warmth to this cologne as it wins over your senses with the expert blend of fruity and woodsy notes. It opens with top notes of mandarin orange and bergamot which settles down into the floral heart of violet, lavender, cardamom and apple before drying down into the base notes of cedar, musk, patchouli, guaiac wood and amber.
- Oriental fragrance having notes of mandarin, bergamot, green apple, cardamom, musk and woods.
- Ideal for being worn to the gym during fall season.
- Clean and citrusy fragrance having the right amount of musk.
- Woody notes serve as a nice compliment.
- Fruity smell which carries along a masculine feel.
- Musk notes do not seem very overpowering.
- Citrus seems a lot on the natural side.
- Might not serve you well on dates.
- Does not last very long.
Bring ahead your sporty side with the Adidas Moves cologne which can boost up your confidence to a whole new level. Just one splash of this fragrance is enough to prepare you for embracing new challenges and exploring new grounds. This flowery fragrance blends in cedarwood, cyclamen, ginger ale, sheer woods and rose geranium for that intoxicating aroma which is bound to make you irresistible to the opposite sex. The cologne starts off with top notes of mint, pineapple, tomato leaf, green apple, mandarin orange, star anise and pepper. This blends in with spicy heart notes of ginger, juniper berry and cedar before drying down to a floral base which smells a lot like sandalwood, thyme, lily-of-the-valley and moss.
- Clean and sporty cologne which is perfect for teenage boys and young men.
- Extremely nice aquatic fragrance which can revitalise your core.
- Has a crisp and almost metallic smell.
- Masculine aroma can bring a touch of wildness to your regular affairs.
- Can last throughout the day.
- Sporty cologne which can serve you well during summer months.
- Comes packed in a premium looking transparent glass bottle.
- Might not serve the elder crowd very well.
The Ice Dive cologne was released by Adidas in 2001 and Philippe Bousseton is the nose behind this intoxicating aroma. It comes off as a comforting fragrance which opens with top notes of grapefruit, bergamot, kiwi, lavender, yuzu, mandarin orange, mint and anise. This slowly settles down into heart notes of geranium, patchouli and sandalwood before signing off with warm base notes of vanilla, musk, ambergris and pepper.
- Strikes the perfect harmony between salty and sweet sea notes along with the sunny warmth.
- Has pretty decent projection and longevity irrespective of its budget price tag.
- Extremely fresh and well blended cologne.
- Does not come off as too overpowering and is thus the perfect option for being used as a daily wear.
- Can be layered with other citric fragrances.
- Balanced citric fragrance which does not seem too overwhelming.
- Has a sharp and fresh fruity aroma.
- It is a bit synthetic in nature
This urban, young and masculine fragrance was introduced for catering to those confident and charismatic men who like setting new milestones for others to achieve. This aromatic fragrance starts with citrusy opening notes of green apple, basil and lemon which slowly settles down to mint, sage, lavender and pine tree heart notes. This versatile cologne dries down to warm base notes of deep amber which leaves a lasting impression of benzoin and amber.
- Comes packed in an ergonomically shaped bottle which is extremely easy to hold.
- Masculine fragrance which can last pretty long to have your back throughout the day.
- Has top notes of crisp green apple and sweet basil which opens the cologne on a fresh note.
- A smooth vanilla-like finish stands guaranteed by its rich base which rests on benzoin notes.
- Ideal for the self-confident young men who creates his own rules.
- Mellow cologne which does not seem too overpowering.
- It can perfectly complement your active lifestyle with a boost of freshness.
- Might not serve you well during special occasions.
The UEFA Champions League Arena Edition EDT by Adidas was released in 2016 for encompassing your senses with a fragrant bouquet containing woody and herbal scented notes. This can tag along a warm and sensual feel from the very first spray. You can notice the lingering quality of softer fragranced hints on examining it closely which hold the power of calming your mind and body. This cologne can be classified as an Aromatic Green based on its combination of notes. It starts with citrusy and aromatic hints of apple, bergamot and rosemary which ultimately leads to the heart notes of jasmine, geranium and coriander before signing off with spice and deep musk base notes which can keep you basking in the alluring smell of tonka bean, musk and patchouli.
- Ideal for men who wish to experience the intensity of a premier soccer match by exceeding their limits.
- Oriental cologne which can rejuvenate your core.
- Citrusy opening notes are reminiscent of the winter months.
- Long lasting fragrance which is ideal for casual use.
- Masculine cologne offering the brilliant blend of aromatic and fresh notes.
- Starts out pretty strong but fades away gradually to a subtle lingering aroma.
- Musky fragrance which tags along a bit of fruity sweetness.
- Might seem too synthetic at times.
This woody spicy fragrance was released by Adidas in 2010 for uplifting your mood with a fresh aroma. You can make out softer aromas on examining it closely which have proved to usher in calming and sensual feelings. This cologne opens with the green top notes of mandarin orange, grapefruit, pepper and basil which settles into an aromatic heart of cypress, lavender and guaiac wood. The Adidas Pure Game ultimately settles into balsam and woody base notes which keeps you basking in the alluring fragrance of tonka bean, incense, sandalwood and patchouli for quite some time.
- Can definitely garner compliments without coming off as too offensive.
- Nice citrus based fragrance which can boost you up.
- Perfect for being worn on those casual meetups as well as office use.
- Strikes the ideal balance in between all its conflicting notes.
- Warms up during workout sessions so that you smell magnificent.
- Lasts pretty long to buffer you from the requirement of frequent application.
- Impressive opening which is followed by masculine and sexy heart notes.
- Sillage is very poor.
Conclusion: Best Adidas Cologne For Men
Adidas has already made a name for itself as an athletic apparel company. It entered the fragrance department about a decade back and has been going strong ever since with its versatile offerings. The best part about Adidas colognes is that they are available in a wide array of price range for catering to your diverse requirements.